The luxurious cruise project, class Regal has been approved by the Genesis Board of Directors in 2017. With the desire not only to be a purely business product, but also to provide our customers
with high quality service experience with perfect combination of culture, history and landscapes. After careful research and meticulous construction, Regal Cruise number 01 was completed and
officially went into trial operation on 01/2019. The first trip to serve the visitors is scheduled to take place on 01/02/2019.
Regal Cruises are a combination of great luxurious facilities and new itineraries to visit the unique new sites, along with the friendly - professional staff that promise to give customers an
unforgettable experience on Halong and Lan Ha bays.
Regal cruises will have 2 units, each with 20 cabins with full facilities and luxury, features superiority to visitors when visiting Halong, Lan Ha bays.
Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau Marina - Halong bay – Swimming at Lagoon natural area (in Lan Ha Bay) – Sunset party – Cookery demonstration – Onboard night activities (Buffet Lunch; Buffet Dinner).
09:00 – 09:15 approx.
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi's old quarter.
- Start 2,5 - an hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine (for the guests use our transfer service).
11:45 – 12:00 approx
- Arrive at Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Genesis Regal Cruise. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, and crew on our cruise and join the briefing, learn safety instructions.
12:30 – 17:00 approx
- Join us for a buffet lunch in the luxury dining room with an indoor or outdoor dining area (depending on the weather).
- Check in your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind.
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet, and Gia Luan harbor which belonged to the Cat Ba area.
- Discover lagoon natural area belongs to Lan Ha Bay. Drop anchor for Kayaking or swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
- Heading back toward the sleeping area.
- Early evening.
- Gather around the sundeck for watching the sunset, and enjoy a Sunset party with complimentary cocktails demonstration. It’s an ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, share your traveling experience or simply watch the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool.
- 18:00 approx
- Join us for a short class cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you on how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese.
- A seafood buffet dinner is served with a fresh food menu.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at a panoramic bar with an ocean view, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing... or relax with massage services.
- Footbath with lemongrass and salt (optional).
- Overnight on board.
Day 2: Tai Chi – Sang Toi (Dark & Bright) Cave – Typical Vietnamese cuisine – Return to Hanoi (Buffet Breakfast; Buffet Lunch).
- Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for an early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi sessions to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45 approx
- Local light breakfast is served.
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the bay and its dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi).
- Take your option either exploring the cave by yourself on a kayak or comfortably on a local boat rowed by the locals.
- Check-out the room.
- Enjoy buffet lunch.
- Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
- Transferred by ultra-luxurious limousine return to Hanoi (for the guest to use our transfer service).
- Arrival back at your hotel at approximately 15:00.
- Welcome drinks, cold or warm handkerchief;
- Reserved en-suite room on board;
- Full board meals: 1 Night trip (01 Lunch, 01 Dinner, 01 Breakfast, 01 Brunch); 2 Nights trip (02 Lunch, 02 Dinner, 02 Breakfast, 1 Brunch);
- 4 season swimming pool;
- Fresh flower & barkery for birthday & other anniversaries;
- Complimentary tea, coffee, water in the room;
- English speaking tour guide;
- All activities as itineraries;
- Entrance and sightseeing fees;
- Onboard insurance and service charges.
- Spa & massage services;
- Beverages, tips and; personal expenses;
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card);
- All other services not clearly mentioned.