Lan Hạ bay is considered as the "sleeping fairy" of the Tonkin Gulf. Not as well-known as Ha Long Bay, but Lan Ha has its own wild beauty, prominent are hundreds of thousands of islands and islets in small size, to make visitors feel closely to nature than ever. In addition, unspoiled natural beaches are also the highlight of the Lan Ha bay for visitors to remember, or the dark-light cave
area is the most well-known kayaking area on all three bays.
As most of Halong Bay is overloaded, a new trend for exploring the wonders is coming into the Lan Ha bay of the Cat Ba islands.
In journey on Regal cruise, visitors will have the experience never had before for cruising on the bay. The program is designed for the most balance between relaxation, sightseeing and destination
exploration activities. It was in the cave kayaking paddle in Dark-light cave, visit karst mountain caves locate in Cat Ba National park, visit the floating fishermen village, cycling in the local village... Right in the one night trip, visitors were also set foot on the island of Cat Ba, to the area of the national forest to visit Karst caves, which is a characteristic of rocky islands in Tonkin Gulf. It is also an opportunity to learn about the rare animals and plants of Cat Ba Nature Reserve.
All these activities will bring a memorable trip for travelers while cruising along the Genesis Regal.
Day 1: Hanoi - Tuan Chau Marina - Halong bay – Swimming at Lagoon natural area (in Lan Ha Bay) – Sunset party – Cookery demonstration – Onboard night activities (Buffet Lunch; Buffet Dinner).
09:00 – 09:15 approx.
- Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi's old quarter.
- Start 2,5 - an hour road journey via 5B highway on ultra-luxurious limousine (for the guests use our transfer service).
11:45 – 12:00 approx
- Arrive at Tuan Chau marina, transferred by speedboat to Genesis Regal Cruise. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink. Meet the captain, and crew on our cruise and join the briefing, learn safety instructions.
12:30 – 17:00 approx
- Join us for a buffet lunch in the luxury dining room with an indoor or outdoor dining area (depending on the weather).
- Check in your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind.
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet, and Gia Luan harbor which belonged to the Cat Ba area.
- Discover lagoon natural area belongs to Lan Ha Bay. Drop anchor for Kayaking or swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
- Heading back toward the sleeping area.
- Early evening.
- Gather around the sundeck for watching the sunset, and enjoy a Sunset party with complimentary cocktails demonstration. It’s an ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, share your traveling experience or simply watch the sunset or just relax in the seasonal swimming pool.
- Join us for a short class cooking demonstration. Our chef will guide you on how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of the Vietnamese.
- A seafood buffet dinner is served with a fresh food menu.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at a panoramic bar with an ocean view, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies, and squid fishing... or relax with massage services.
- Footbath with lemongrass and salt (optional).
- Overnight on board.
Day 2: Tai Chi – Cycling at Viet Hai Village – Swimming at natural beach area – Free time for activities (Buffet Breakfast; Buffet Lunch; Buffet Dinner).
- Join us for a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands you can choose to get lean with a stationary bike or treadmill at our fitness area located by the golf course.
- Joining buffet breakfast in a panorama view of the world heritage site. After breakfast, enjoy your time relaxing in an amazing view of Lan Ha bay while the boat continues cruising further for sightseeing.
- Lunch is served before getting on the speedboat to explore some unique areas that the main boat is unable go through.
- Transferred by the speedboat heading to Viet Hai Village.
- Afternoon: Take the bicycle ride to enjoy gorgeous sceneries along village roads and go through rainforests. We also visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. Back to the speedboat to continue cruising further in Lan Ha Bay.
- Arrive at a natural beach area Ba Trai Dao for swimming, guest will pass through the fish farm at the typical Lan Ha bay floating village.
- Early evening.
- Back to Genesis Regal Cruise, take time to refresh or relax with massage services as we cruise to the sleeping area.
- Enjoy dinner.
- After dinner rewards yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar or enjoys the landscape of the bay at night. Relax with massage services. Take one of our onboard activities like squid fishing, and watching movies in the restaurant.
- Hot foot bath with lemongrass and salt (optional).
- Overnight on board.
Day 3: Tai Chi – Sang Toi (Dark & Bright) Cave – Typical Vietnamese cuisine – Return to Hanoi (Buffet Breakfast; Buffet Lunch).
- Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for an early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi sessions to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45 approx
- Local light breakfast is served.
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the bay and its dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi).
- Take your option either to explore the cave by yourself on the kayak or comfortably on a local boat rowed by the locals.
- Check-out the room.
- Enjoy buffet lunch.
- Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
- Transferred by ultra-luxurious limousine return to Hanoi (for the guest to use our transfer service).
- Arrival back at your hotel at approximately 15:00.
- Welcome drinks, cold or warm handkerchief;
- Reserved en-suite room on board;
- Full board meals: 1 Night trip (01 Lunch, 01 Dinner, 01 Breakfast, 01 Brunch); 2 Nights trip (02 Lunch, 02 Dinner, 02 Breakfast, 1 Brunch);
- 4 season swimming pool;
- Fresh flower & barkery for birthday & other anniversaries;
- Complimentary tea, coffee, water in the room;
- English speaking tour guide;
- All activities as itineraries;
- Entrance and sightseeing fees;
- Onboard insurance and service charges.
- Spa & massage services;
- Beverages, tips and; personal expenses;
- Bank charge (for payment by credit card);
- All other services not clearly mentioned.