Please send your CV (your full contact of email, mobile, address, hometown, facebook, your education and working experience, your personal travel record and why you choose Eviva) in English or Vietnamese for Operation post through email by 11 September 2019 by email to Ms. Thu at [email protected], Cc [email protected] or call +84 24 3942 6585, ext 410 or +84 866 916 399 for more questions.
We wish you best luck and look forward to seeing you during the interview at Eviva Tour office.
• Good monthly income depending on your efforts and capacity (including salary, monthly incentive, 13th month salary, bonus for national holidays, etc)
• Government social and health insurance
• Annual medical check-up at international standard hospital
• Annual summer holiday at 4-5 star resorts
• Professional, friendly and caring working environment
• Green, elegant office with modern working facilities
• Flexible working time and more time for family
• Chances to travel and inspect destinations inside Vietnam
• Great promotion chances and training (working and personality skills)
Eviva Tour Vietnam always welcome interns from all over the world and in Vietnam. What we were highly appreciated by the interns were:
1. Tailor make their internship to exactly what they expect to get after the internship period.
2. Assign dedicated and nice line managers to support the interns.
3. Create supportive environment to the interns.
4. Provide with good as possible of score for the interns if they fulfil at least the basic tasks but provide very strict feedback to them individually.
5. Provide the most opportunities of trainings internally and externally if occurred during their internship period.
6. Guide for their future career.
7. Raise awareness of the interns about their self education, reading and health improvement.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you are interested in an internship at Eviva Tour Vietnam.
FOREIGN INTERN AT EVIVA
Every year there are many international interns from different parts of the world with tourism, marketing, business management or relevant background from their bachelor or master programs taking their chance to experience great work at a small giant company in an emerging market of Vietnam. We are very happy to host more and more international interns to support you to learn more about Vietnam work culture, provide more exciting experience in such a charming country of Vietnam and all the staff in Vietnam have a chance to reach communication to the world. Click here to hear what they talk about Eviva.
WHY WORK WITH US – EVIVA CULTURE
1. Green Culture:
We build a green office culture with green design and resource saving schemes. Our aim is to nurture and protect our surrounding environment.
• Decoration: We forge a deep appreciation for nature and beauty. Our office is decorated with plants and coloured by the presense of fishes and turtles.
• Resources Saving Schemes: Our office is monitored through efficient use of energy and resources. We practice energy-saving schemes (water and electricity) as well as waste recycling.
2. People Orientation
We possess a strong teamwork culture that is packed with fun and employee benefits. We offer a fun, supportive and healthy environment for staff. Employees are enabled to pursue higher education, skill training and promotion opportunities
OUR WORKING ENVIRONMENT – EVIVA EXPERIENCE
1. Teamwork and Practices:
We are a team of shared practices and values: Priority on Customer Service, Vision to become Local Experts in our products and a Pioneer in Responsible Travel initiatives. We share the same vision and support each other, personally and professionally.
2. Self-development and Promotional Opportunities
Eviva offers strong education and training schemes. It equips employees with both tourism expertise and soft skills, in order to excel in corporate environment. Opportunites to become Senior executives and promotions are available to help staff to map out career paths. Competitive salary, monthly incentive together with 13th month salary and other bonuses are available to credit staff performance.
3. Health and Family Support
We are concerned about physical and mental well-beings of our staff. Eviva offers annual Medical Health Check-up at international hospitals as well as Social and Health Insurance. We make efforts to conduct team-sharing and assistance to help staff overcome their health and personal issues. Flexible hours and work-from-home days are also avaiable for staff to consider.
4. Networking Opportunities
Eviva offers opportunities to their staffs to connect with experts and professionals across all fields. Employees are encouraged to expand their connections and knowledge in joining conferences and workshops. Training with top experts in tourism and business fields are also available.
5. Travel and Vacation
Annual Summer Holidays are offered to staff at 4 to 5-star hotels. Inspection trips at local and regional destinations provide opportunities for staff to travel and understand more about tour products and travel destinations. International travel opportunities are also available to outstanding staff