From international cuisine to traditional fine dining, you will find an abundance of restaurants in Phu Quoc Island. Of course, seafood is what most visitors expect to taste while visiting this island and they never be disappointed since there is a wide variety of dishes made from fresh and delicious seafood. Vietnamese traditional dishes are not plentiful like the mainland but local dishes made from fresh ingredients are worth trying.
Obviously, Phu Quoc has a bountiful supply of seafood. The excellent quality of the seafood on Phu Quoc almost remains the same no matter where you eat, only the surroundings are different and restaurants are priced according to the surroundings and decor. You will also find your favorite Western food in some restaurants.
Place to eat:
- Mystic Bar Lounge Restaurant, Khu Pho 7, Tran Hung Dao St.
- ITACA Resto – Lounge, 125 Tran Hung Dao St.
- Mango Bay Restaurant, Cua can St.
- Winston’s Burgers & Beer, 121 Tran Hung Dao St.
- The Spice House at Cassia Cottage, Ba Keo Beach, Duong Dong Town
- Ganesh, 97 Tran Hung Dao St.
Create your custom-made tour to Phu Quoc Island, Vietnam
Travelling to Phu Quoc Island? Chat with a local travel specialist in Phu Quoc Island, who can help organize your trip.