ReviewsNo reviews yet
Our Vietnam cycling tour provides opportunities to meet the locals and experience their culture in a way that wouldn’t otherwise be possible. So come with us and get active as we travel from Ho Chi Minh City to Ha Noi, down country lanes and over spectacular mountain passes. And, of course, all the exercise gives you the perfect excuse to indulge in delicious Vietnamese cuisines. Come and experience with us!
Destinations: Saigon – Cu Chi – Cai Be – Dalat – Nha Trang – Quy Nhon – Quang Ngai – Hoian – Hue – Hanoi
- Experience the energy of Ho Chi Minh City/ Sai Gon.
- Learn about local traditions and customs of Vietnam.
- Experience historical & ancient Hue.
- Conquer the spectacular Hai Van Mountain Pass.
- Cycle the road less travelled to Quy Nhon.
- Chill out on tranquil Nha Trang beaches.
- Be welcomed as guests in a small Vietnamese village.
- Relax yourself at charming beach in Hoi An.
- Wear a Helmet Dress for Comfort;
- Make Sure It (the bike) Fits Your Frame;
- Pick the Right Seat;
- Start Slowly;
- Always Use Good Road sense;
- Be Traffic Savvy;
- Do Your Best Braking;
- Get in Gear;
- Help Your Muscles;
- Change Positions.
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival (-/-/-)
Arrive in Ho Chi Minh city. Transfer to hotel for check in and free time to relax. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi – Ho Chi Minh City (B/-/-) (40km Cycling)
Transfer out of the chaos of city by car. Starting to ride through rural villages. Arrive in the famous Cu Chi tunnels, the vestiges of the American war, an underground tunnel constructed by Vietnamese resistance fighters during the long Struggle for independence. After visiting the tunnels, transfer back to Ho Chi Minh city by car. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City – Cai Be (B/-/-) (40km Cycling)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to visit Mekong Delta. Overnight at homestay in Cai Be.
Day 4: Cai Be – Ho Chi Minh City (B/-/-) (40km Cycling)
Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh city. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
Day 5: Ho Chi Minh City – Dalat (B/-/-) (40km Cycling)
Transfer from Ho Chi Minh city to Bao Loc by car. Ride from Bao Loc to Dalat. Arrive in Dalat & check in hotel. Overnight in Dalat.
Day 6: Dalat – Nha Trang (B/-/-) (100km Cycling)
Transfer from Dalat to Nha Trang. Arrive in Nha Trang, check in hotel. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 7: Nha Trang (B/-/-)
Free day for relaxing on the beach. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 8: Nha Trang – Quy Nhon (B/-/-) (80km Cycling)
Transfer from Nha Trang to Co Ma by car. Ride from Co Ma Pass to Dai Lanh. Arrive in Quy Nhon. Overnight in Quy Nhon.
Day 9: Quy Nhon – Quang Ngai (B/-/-) (70km Cycling)
Depart for Quang Ngai. Arrive in late afternoon and check in hotel. Overnight in Quang Ngai.
Day 10: Quang Ngai – Hoian (B/-/-) (70km Cycling)
Morning ride to the famous massacre My Lai. After visiting, keep riding to Chau O. Transfer by car to Hoian. Check in hotel and relax. Overnight in Hoian.
Day 11: Hoi An (B/-/-) (30km Cycling)
Visit the ancient town of Hoian. In the afternoon, visit the traditional villages. Overnight in Hoian.
Day 12: Hoian – Hue (B/-/-) (100km Cycling)
Transfer from Hoian to Hue. Today we start to climb up to the Hai Van Mountain Pass. Arrive in Hue. Overnight in Hue.
Day 13: Hue – Hanoi (B/-/-) (40km Cycling)
Visit Hue, the former Imperial capital of Vietnam: Dong Ba market, Imperial Citadel and the Mausoleum of former Emperor Minh Mang and Khai Dinh, built as the plan drawn out by the king himself and on the place chosen by the king too in the middle of the pine forest. Take a boat trip on the romantic Perfume River to visit Hue’s best-known religious site: Thien Mu pagoda. Transfer to the station. Night train to Hanoi.
Day 14: Hanoi – Departure (B/-/-)
Arrive in Hanoi. Free time at leisure until car pick up and transfer to airport to take flight to the next destination. Tour ends.
- Hotel in twin or double sharing room basis with daily breakfast.
- Transfer and transportation by private car.
- Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking guide.
- Boat trip
- Meals are indicated as the program.
- All other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance, visa fee to Vietnam.
- Drinks and beverages.
- International airfares and airport taxes at all routes.
- Personal expenses.
- Early check in and Late check out charge at hotel.
- All the things are not mentioned in the program.