ReviewsNo reviews yet
5-day trip in Central Vietnam, discover traditional Hoi An with a city tour for Japanese Covered Bridge, Phuc Kien Meeting Hall, Tan Ky House, half day tour travel by bike to visit Tra Que Village, explore Cam Thanh Village with many interesting activities: try casting the net and go fishing, learn how to paddle the Vietnamese unique bamboo basket boat and have lunch with local family.
Itinerary: DANANG – HOI AN – TRA QUE VILLAGE – CAM THANH VILLAGE – DEPARTURE
- Explore Hoi An, the UNESCO-listed city, where the streets are lined with old shop houses, ancient temples, chic bars and fashionable restaurants.
- Visit Tra Que herb village and join the farmers in cropping the land, watering the vegetables and many other gardening activities.
- Experience fishing activities with local fishermen at Cam Thanh village.
Day 1: Da Nang Arrival (Guide)
Arrive in Da Nang, the guide and car will pick up and transfer to hotel for check-in. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 2: Hoi An City Tour – Tra Que Village (Breakfast, Lunch & Guide)
In the morning, you will take a bicycle ride in 30 minutes to Tra Que vegetable village. You can join the farmers in cropping the land, watering the vegetables and many other gardening activities. After all these activities, you will take a short rest and enjoy foot bath before learning how to make some typical traditional dishes.
In the afternoon, you will have a short tour around the charming Hoi An Town, follow the narrow lanes standing the ancient houses on both sides blending with Chinese, Japanese style and a bit of European. The 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, Phuc Kien Meeting Hall, Tan Ky House are some quick suggestions for your plan to Hoi An. Besides a numerous art galleries, museum and tailor shops, where you can get some quick made-to-measure clothes, are also the options to visit. You can expand your stay at the marvelous ancient town and get a taxi back on your own or get on the car to get back in the late afternoon to hotel for relax. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 3: Cam Thanh Village (Breakfast, Lunch & Guide)
Today must be an exciting authentic day when you will experience fishing activities with local fishermen at Cam Thanh village. While listening to a brief introduce to the history of Cam Thanh coconut village, you will take on the basket boat along the water coconut river. Fishermen will teach you how to catch the crabs, learn how to make funny tools by water coconut leaf as watches, glasses…If you go in a large group, divide group into small teams for basket boat racing would be a lovely highlight of the itinerary. The winner will get a lovely gift. Visit a craftsman’s house in the village before transferring back the hotel. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 4: Free Time In Hoi An (Breakfast)
Enjoy free time to wander around for shopping and relax. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 5: Da Nang Departure (Breakfast & Guide)
After breakfast, transfer to Da Nang International Airport for the flight back home.
- Hotel accommodation based with daily breakfast
- Meals as indicated on the program
- Private (A/C) transfers and transportation on tours
- Sightseeing and entrance fees on tour
- English speaking guide as indicated on the program
- Mineral water and cold towel on car/van/bus
- VIP greet and meet service at the arrival airport
- Vietnam visa processing service
- Meals, drinks and other personal expenses
- International and domestic flights
- Payment transfer fee
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary