ReviewsNo reviews yet
One of southern Vietnam’s prime slices of beach real estate, Mui Ne beach is a 12 kilometre-long sweeping bay boasting a wide range of guesthouse and resort options, with the actual village of Mui Ne set at the far eastern end of the bay. With Saigon a mere four hours away, it makes an attractive destination for travellers looking for a quick beach holiday and Saigonese seeking a weekend retreat.
- Relax on a tropical beach with wonderfully warm weather, which is ideal for swimming;
- With strong sea breezes, Mui Ne is most famous for kite and wind surfing;
- Easy to find a nice golf course here.
- Best time tour Mui Ne is from April to December.
- Beach will have a lot of seaweeds on July and August so it will not so clean and nice that time.
- Suggested things to bring for your trip: sunglasses, hat, sunscreen, sandals/flip-flops...
DAY 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – PHAN THIET – MUI NE (-/-/-)
Pick up and transfer to Phan Thiet by car. Arrive in Mui Ne. Check in hotel. Free time for relaxing and swimming on the nice private beach. Overnight in Mui Ne.
DAY 2: MUI NE RELAXING (B/-/-)
A full day at pleasure for swimming and sunbathing on the wonderful beach resort. Overnight in Mui Ne.
DAY 3: MUI NE – PHAN THIET – HO CHI MINH (B/-/-)
Free at leisure in morning time. Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City. End services.
- Hotel in twin or double sharing room basis with daily breakfast.
- Meals: as indicated in above itinerary.
- Transfer and transportation by private car.
- Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking guide on day tour only.
- Travel insurance.
- Drink and beverage.
- Personal expenses.
- Tips for guide & driver.
- Early check in & late check out charge at hotel.
- Other things are not mentioned in the program.