ReviewsNo reviews yet
Vietnam is fast becoming one of the most scenic and fascinating golf destinations in Asia and this short tour will allow you to discover the diversity of Vietnam in terms of culture, landscape and history, while devoting time to your favorite hobby, golf. There are currently 14 golf courses in Vietnam, with more to come. This two week tour will give you appreciation for the links in Asia and have you planning a return trip to Vietnam.
Destinations: Ha Noi – Hai Duong – Ha Long – Da Nang – Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh City – Cu Chi
- Promote your hobby while travelling;
- Experience the best golf courses in Vietnam from North to South;
- Discover the chaos of Ha Noi;
- Cruise the breathtaking water of Ha Long Bay;
- Meet friendly traders in Hoi An;
- Descend into the tight confines of the Cu Chi Tunnel.
- The best time to golf in Vietnam is from October/ November. Since the weather conditions are best during these months;
- Learn about the golf course;
- Pack your gear;
- The best time to book tee times is early of the day, or after 2pm. Please remember it gets really hot, especially around 12 noon, so make sure you have lots of water and put on plenty of sun scream;
- There are no municipal courses available yet, therefore, strict dress codes are in force. This means no tee shirts and proper tailored shorts; each golfer must have their own set of clubs – no sharing – and soft spike golf shoes;
- Always be present at the course 30 minutes before tee time.
- Prices are subjected to change without prior notice;
- Depending on the weather, road and/or river conditions, flight schedules, room availability or other reasons beyond our control, the tour program might need small adjustments when necessary.
- Hotel in twin or double sharing room basis with daily breakfast.
- Transfer and transportation by private car.
- Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking guide only on tour days.
- Dirver only on golf days.
- Boat trip.
- Meals are indicated as the program.
- Green + Caddies fee for Golf Clubs as mentioned in the program (a round of 18 holes golf fields at Hai Duong, Da Nang, Hoi an, and Dong Nai provinces).
- All other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance, visa fee to Vietnam.
- Drinks and beverages.
- International airfares and airport taxes at all routes.
- Domestic airfares HAN – DAD/ DAD - SGN.
- Personal expenses.
- Early check-in and late check-out charge at hotel (check-in time is 2:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM).
- All the things are not mentioned in the program.