ReviewsNo reviews yet
Destination: Hanoi, Vietnam
- Morning Class: 09:00 - 13:30
- Afternoon Class: 15:00 - 19:30
This tour combines sightseeing, a local culinary experience, and cooking lessons in a tranquil villa in Hanoi. It offers a unique opportunity to meet the local people, tastes the famous Vietnamese cuisine, and immerse oneself in the place's unique culture. Participants can directly join shops for cooking ingredients at the local market, learn how to purchase like the locals from the local vendors, and meet other friends and instructors to share their cooking experiences.
The lesson takes place in a luxurious local villa with an area of 500 m2 with a beautiful garden. The instructor is a professional chef who speaks English and will guide step-by-step and share secret Vietnamese cuisine recipes. The sample menu consists of four main dishes that everyone wants to try when visiting Hanoi, such as Bun cha, Nem (Fried Spring rolls), Egg coffee, and Banana flower salad. After the lesson, participants can enjoy the fruits of their labor and taste many dishes from the instructor. There are also unique regional wines for your taste buds at the end of the meal.
This will be an exciting program for you to enjoy a genuine cultural and culinary experience, not only for serious home cooks who want to learn how to cook Vietnamese dishes for their families and friends but also for travelers who want to explore more than just tasting Vietnamese cuisine.
- The menu can also be personalized.
- Kindly let us know if you have any other requests for vegan/vegetarian/special food selection.
- Hotel pickup and transfer to the market.
- Go to the nearby market to purchase the necessary ingredients for the class. Discover the bustling local market and practice local shopping ways.
- Visit a Vietnamese-style villa with a cool and peaceful garden space.
- Enjoy a welcome drink made from natural herbs.
- Here under the guidance of professional chefs, you will learn how to cook typical and popular Vietnamese dishes such as Bun cha, Banana flower salad, Egg coffee, Fried Spring rolls, etc.
- After the cooking session, enjoy your creations and many other dishes.
- Taste some of the delicious local wines.
- The cooking class ends. Drop off at your hotel.
- Fully hands-on experience
- Round-trip transportation to/from the Hanoi Old Quarter area
- Local market tour
- Welcome drink
- Free & unlimited local wines, mineral water, herbal tea, beer, and soft drink
- Experienced cooking instructor/guide
- Other expenses not clearly mentioned above