ReviewsNo reviews yet
Got half a day to spare and eager to explore the essence of Saigon? Hop on the back of the Saigon Vespa City Tour and traverse the lively streets of the city. Ride through the bustling streets of Saigon and uncover its highlights, secrets, and hidden gems.
Expert drivers will guide you securely through the bustling streets on a smooth ride, enabling you to immerse yourself in the most dynamic city in Vietnam. You will also engage in conversations and receive insights into remarkable landmarks and culturally significant locations in Ho Chi Minh City such as temples, historical sites, residential apartments, and markets. Your adventure culminates in a culinary experience that will delight your taste buds with the authentic flavors of Vietnam.
With Eviva Tour Vietnam, you'll gain insights that go beyond the ordinary. Let us be your skilled navigator in our beloved city!
- City tour by comfortable Vespa;
- Visit city landmarks: Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral, Immolated Monk Monument, covert NVA bunker, Saigon's oldest local coffee house, local markets, and living areas;
- Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
NOTE: Departure times can be customized based on the requests of private groups.
4-Hour Itinerary in Saigon by Vespa
- Stop at city landmarks: Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral, Immolated Monk Monument.
- Explore the covert weapon bunker used during the Tet (Vietnam Lunar New Year) Offensive in 1968.
- Saigon's oldest local coffee house
- Wholesale flowers market
- Old apartment area
- Heritage temple
- Local markets of motorbike spare parts, fabric, cigarettes, fruits, etc.
- Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine
- English speaking guide
- Transportation on tours
- Free pick up & drop off
- Sightseeing and entrance fees on tour
- Mineral water and cold towel
- Meals as indicated on the program
- Personal expenses
- Payment transfer fee
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary
- Surcharge for public holiday