ReviewsNo reviews yet
Viet Nam’s diverse natural environment, geography, history, and culture have created a great potential for the tourism industry. Viet Nam consists of long coastlines, forests, and mountainous regions with numerous magnificent landscapes. As well, Viet Nam has a long history and diversified culture with variety of ancient architecture constructions, and wonderful legends.
Destinations: Ha Noi – Ha Long – Hoa Lu – Hue – Da Nang - Hoi An – Cai Lay – Ho Chi Minh City
- Discover the elegant Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Enjoy a boat tour on beautiful Halong Bay.
- Delve into the royal past of Hue.
- Meet friendly traders in Hoi An.
- Explore busy and bustling Ho Chi Minh City.
- Paddle along the Mekong Delta on a sampan boat.
- You can travel to Vietnam any time of year and each season has its own special appeal. Best time visit travel is between November to April.
- During summer, which is also the monsoon season (May to November) you can expect days to be warm and humid with refreshing afternoon showers. Travel is rarely affected by the rain and everything is lush and green at this time.
- Vietnam is probably the safest place you will visit. But should be carefully. Just keep things close to you.
- Always ask permission first before taking photographs, especially in minority areas.
- Boots/sport shoes, headlights should be prepared for trekking or hard walking itineraries. Hat, sunglasses, camera, insect repellent, etc required should be prepared for all journey.
Day 1: Ha Noi Arrival (-/-/-)
Arrive in Ha Noi. Transfer to hotel. Depending on your arrival time, you will take a short trip to visit Ha Noi’s Old Quarter with 36 ancient streets, Hang Be market – a typical Vietnamese day market. Back to hotel for rest. Free at your own convenience. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 2: Ha Noi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (B/-/-)
A pleasant 3–hour drive to Hoa Lu, an ancient capital of Vietnam in 9th century, the ancient citadel – most of which has since been destroyed – once covered an area of three square kilometers. Visit the temples dedicated to Emperor Dinh Tien Hoang of the Dinh Dynasty (968 – 980) and Emperor Le Dai Hanh of the Le Dynasty (980 – 1009). Transfer to Tam Coc town. Afternoon, take a private sampan boat on the river for an hour and a half through the rice paddies to the grottoes of the sacred Tam Coc cave.
Afterwards, visit Bich Dong pagoda, set among pink lotuses, the temple offers spectacular views of the surrounding area. Visit Thai Vy Temple - a unique combination of architectural design. Thai Vy Temple was built to worship four generations of Kings Tran, Tran Thai Tong, Tran Thanh Tong, Tran Nhan Tong, and Tran Anh Tong. Free for enjoying your time here before moving to Ninh Binh City for overnight stay. Free for having dinner. Overnight in Ninh Binh.
Day 3: Ninh Binh – Ha Long (B/L/D)
Have breakfast at hotel. Driver picks up from hotel and departs for Ha Long Bay. During a 4-hour drive, you will enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and everyday Vietnamese village life. Upon arrival at Ha Long, embark your boat to visit Ha Long Bay - a world heritage site. Great photo opportunities of shaped islands like Dog Island, Incense Burner Island, Fighting Cock Island and so on. Visit Sung Sot cave. Having a swim at Titov beach or taking steps for viewing tower. Enjoy sunset. After dinner, relax, drinking or fishing at your pleasure before spending a night on board. Overnight in Ha Long.
Day 4: Ha Long – Ha Noi - Hue (B/Br/-)
Enjoy morning with cake, tea or coffee. More cruising toward islets of Man’s head, Tortoise and visit Hidden cave by a small bamboo row-boat. Cruising through Bai Tu Long bay and heading back to Ha Long pier. Check out. Have buffet brunch on board. Return to the wharf at noon. Disembark and board your vehicle back to Ha Noi. Transfer back to Noi Bai airport to take flight to Hue, the former Imperial capital of Vietnam. On arrival, pick up and transfer to hotel. Overnight in Hue.
Day 5: Hue (B/-/-)
A boat trip on the romantic Perfume River to visit Hue’s best-known religious site: Thien Mu pagoda, and the Mausoleum of former Emperor Minh Mang and Khai Dinh, built as the plan drawn out by the king himself and on the place chosen by the king too in the middle of the pine forest. Continue to visit Imperial Citadel and Dong Ba market in the afternoon. Overnight in Hue.
Day 6: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An (B/-/-)
Depart for Da Nang, the scenic route passes to the wonderfully photogenic fishing village of Lang Co. Arrive in Da Nang, visit Cham museum, the best collection of Cham artifacts in the world. On the way to Hoi An, take a visit to the Marble Mountain, a large garden mount complex and invaluable gift of nature listed as a national heritage. Arrive in Hoi An, a major Asian trading port in the 17th and 18th centuries, free at leisure on the beach. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 7: Hoi An (B/-/-)
Take a morning boat trip on Thu Bon River to visit traditional villages around Hoi An. Afternoon, take a walking tour of the ancient town centre to visit the former merchants’ houses, the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge, ancient pagodas and temples and the colorful market with shopping time. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 8: Hoi An – Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh City (B/-/-)
Leave Hoi An after breakfast to Da Nang airport for a short flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Transfer to hotel. Enjoy an afternoon city tour of the dynamic Ho Chi Minh City, or Saigon, visit the War Museum, Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the bustling China Town. Overnight in HCM City.
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City City – Mekong Delta - Ho Chi Minh City (B/-/-)
Pick up from hotel and transfer to discover Mekong area. Arrive at Cai Lay’s local pier, board a charming wooden boat to enjoy countryside scenery and river life. Then stretch your legs a bit and hop on a bicycle for a short ride of about 7km (over easy, level terrain) along narrow village lanes, past fruit orchards and local cottage industries. Locals will often greet you with a hello or “xin chao” as you pedal by.
Arrive at the home of a tropical fruit farmer and have a walk around his orchard. Enjoy the opportunity to taste fresh fruits. Then relax while enjoying the view from a small sampan boat as you are paddled slowly along tropical canals. Disembark and continue your ride through this Mekong village to a local home for a home-hosted lunch of Mekong Delta specialties. Following then, a short walk takes you back to the car and your return trip to Saigon. Arrive in Sai Gon, check in hotel and free for rest. Overnight in HCM City.
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City Departure (B/-/-)
Departure day. Free at leisure until transfer to Tan Son Nhat airport for next destination. Tour ends.
- Hotel in twin or double sharing room basis with daily breakfast.
- Transfer and transportation by private car.
- Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking guide.
- Boat trip
- Meals are indicated as the program.
- All other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance, visa fee to Vietnam.
- Drinks and beverages.
- International airfares and airport taxes at all routes.
- Domestic airfares HAN – HUI/ DAD – SGN.
- Personal expenses.
- Early check in and Late check out charge at hotel.
- All the things are not mentioned in the program.