ReviewsNo reviews yet
“Tour Vietnam in Summer a world where the colors are more vivid, where the landscapes are bolder, the coastline more dramatic, where the history is more compelling, where the tastes are more divine, where life is lived in the fast lane.”, said Lonely Planet, one of the most famous tourism digital news in the world, about Vietnam. Truly so, having thousands of attractions including culture, nature and adventure, nightlife, national parks, villages, heritages along the S-shaped land, Vietnam is an extremely charming destination for tourists worldwide.
Destinations: Ha Noi – Ha Long – Hoa Lu – Hue – Da Nang - Hoi An – Vinh Long – Ho Chi Minh City – Mui Ne
- Explore the evocative Old Quarter of Vietnam’s capital.
- Cruise stunning Ha Long bay.
- Take sampan boat on Ngo Dong River to Tam Coc cave.
- Step back in time in Hoi An.
- Relax on Mui Ne sandy beach.
- Learn about river life in Mekong Delta.
- You can travel to Vietnam any time of year and each season has its own special appeal. The most popular time for travel is between November to April.
- During summer, which is also the monsoon season (May to November) you can expect days to be warm and humid with refreshing afternoon showers. Travel is rarely affected by the rain and everything is lush and green at this time.
- Vietnam is probably the safest place you will visit. But should be carefully. Just keep things close to you.
- Always ask permission first before taking photographs, especially in minority areas.
- Boots/sport shoes, headlights should be prepared for trekking or hard walking itineraries. Hat, sunglasses, camera, insect repellent, etc required should be prepared for all journey.
- Prices are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Depending on the weather, road and/or river conditions, flight schedules, room availability or other reasons beyond our control, the tour program might need small adjustments when necessary.
Day 1: Ha Noi Arrival (-/-/-)
Arrive in Ha Noi. Transfer to hotel. Take a short trip to visit Ha Noi Old Quarters with 36 ancient streets, Hang Be market – a typical Vietnamese day market and enjoy the water puppet show in the evening. Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 2: Ha Noi – Hoa Lu – Tam Coc (B/-/-)
A pleasant 3–hour drive to Hoa Lu, an ancient capital of Vietnam in 9th century, the ancient citadel – most of which has since been destroyed – once covered an area of three square kilometers. Visit the temples dedicated to Emperor Dinh Tien Hoang of the Dinh Dynasty (968 – 980) and Emperor Le Dai Hanh of the Le Dynasty (980 – 1009). Transfer to Tam Coc town.
Afternoon, take private sampan on the river for an hour and a half through the rice paddies to the grottoes of the sacred Tam Coc cave. On the way, visit Bich Dong pagoda, set among pink lotuses, the temple offers spectacular views of the surrounding area. Late afternoon back to Ha Noi . Overnight in Ha Noi.
Day 3: Ha Noi – Ha Long (B/L/D)
A morning city tour of Viet Nam’s capital. Ha Noi is a unique city with tree–lined boulevards, French colonial architecture, ancient temples, old pagodas and peaceful lakes. Visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh’s house-on-stilts, One-Pillar Pagoda and Temple of Literature. Afternoon enjoy the interesting 4-hour drive to Ha Long, along the way you will see rice fields, water buffalo and daily Vietnamese village life. Overnight in Ha Long.
Day 4: Ha Long – Ha Noi - Hue (B/Br/-)
A 4-hour private boat trip to visit Thien Cung cave (grotto of the Heavenly Place) and Dau Go cave (grotto of the wooden stakes). A fresh seafood lunch will be served on board before journeying back to Ha Long City. Transfer back to Noi Bai airport to take flight to Hue, the former Imperial capital of Vietnam. Transfer to hotel. Overnight in Hue.
Day 5: Hue (B/-/-)
A boat trip on the romantic Perfume River to visit Hue’s best-known religious site: Thien Mu pagoda, and the Mausoleum of former Emperor Minh Mang and Khai Dinh, built as the plan drawn out by the king himself and on the place chosen by the king too in the middle of the pine forest. Continue to visit Imperial Citadel and Dong Ba market in the afternoon. Overnight in Hue.
Day 6: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An (B/-/-)
Depart for Da Nang, the scenic route passes to the wonderfully photogenic fishing village of Lang Co. Arrive in Da Nang, visit Cham museum, the best collection of Cham artifacts in the world. On the way to Hoi An, take a visit to the Marble Mountain, a large garden mount complex and invaluable gift of nature listed as a national heritage. Arrive in Hoi An, a major Asian trading port in the 17th and 18th centuries, free at leisure on the beach. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 7: Hoi An (B/-/-)
Monring time, take a walking tour of the ancient town centre to visit the former merchants’ houses, the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge, ancient pagodas and temples and the colorful market with shopping time. Afternoon is free at leisure. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 8: Hoi An – Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh City (B/-/-)
Leave Hoi An after breakfast to Da Nang airport for a short flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Transfer to hotel. An afternoon city tour of the dynamic Ho Chi Minh City, or Saigon, visit the War Museum, Central Post Office, Notre Dame Cathedral, and the bustling China Town. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 9: Ho Chi Minh City – Mekong Delta (B/-/-)
Depart to Vinh Long, visit My Thuan suspension bridge en route. Arrive in Vinh Long. A boat trip on Mekong River to view daily lives of people who work and play on waterways of Mekong Delta. Visit Cai Be floating market, a typical bustling trade on water of Southern villagers. Continue to small channel of An Binh Islet. Visit ceramic tile factory, coconut-candy factory, and the famous Bonsai of gardener Sau Giao. Transfer back Ho Chi Minh City. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 10: Ho Chi Minh City – Mui Ne (B/-/-)
Pick up at hotel and transfer to Phan Thiet. Arrive in Mui Ne. The rest of day is free at leisure.
Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 11-14: Mui Ne – Beach Relax (B/-/-)
Lazy on the beach with swimming, sunbathing or other your own activities. Free at leisure.
Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 15: Mui Ne – Ho Chi Minh City Departure (B/-/-)
Free at leisure until transfer to HCMC. Proceed to airport for flight back home. End services.
- Hotel in twin or double sharing room basis with daily breakfast
- Transfer and transportation by private car
- Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Boat trip
- Meals are indicated as the program
- All other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance, visa fee to Vietnam
- Drinks and beverages
- International airfares and airport taxes at all routes
- Domestic airfares HAN – HUI/ DAD – SGN
- Personal expenses
- Early check-in and late check-out charge at hotel
- All the things are not mentioned in the program