ReviewsNo reviews yet
Explore the highlights of Vietnam: Begin with Hanoi city tour, discover the temples dedicated to Emperor Dinh Tien Hoang of the Dinh dynasty and Emperor Le Dai Hanh of the Ly dynasty in Ninh Binh, cruise on Ha Long Bay, visit a beach area and Bai Tu Long area, swim in beautiful beaches in Da Nang, discover Hoi An city and villages with a free day, enjoy Cam Thanh village before going back to Da Nang for a departure.
Itinerary: HA NOI – NINH BINH – HA LONG – DANANG – HOI AN
- Explore the culture, history and the colourful Old Quarters;
- Visit Trang An – an ecological tourist site with many amazingly nature blessed caves;
- Set sail on Ha Long Bay – an UNESCO World Heritage Site;
- Relaxing on the white sandy beaches;
- Experience the ancient beauty of Hoi An Town.
- Valid through 31 October 2022;
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice;
- The domestic airfare is subject to change depending on the time you book;
- Depending on the weather, road and/or river conditions, flight schedules, room availability or other reasons beyond our control, the tour program might need small adjustments when necessary;
- The suggested tip is US$ 3.00/person/day for guide/driver if you feel satisfied with their service.
Day 1: Ha Noi Arrival (-/-/-)
Upon your arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, our tour guide and car will welcome and take you to the hotel for check-in. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Ha Noi city tour & Shopping (B/-/-)
Pick up and transfer for visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, an important place of pilgrimage for Vietnamese, Ho Chi Minh's House on Stilts, built in the style of Vietnam's ethnic minorities, surrounded by verdant and peaceful gardens, One Pillar Pagoda, built in the 11th century, of wood on a single stone pillar resembling a lotus blossom, symbol of purity, rising out of a sea of sorrow. After that, you will take a visit to the Old Quarters where you can experience the real daily life activities of local people in the oldest area of Hanoi for around one hour on the interesting electrical car with stopovers at Opera House is very famous site en route to take photos and enjoy the Old Quarters.
Transfer to shopping malls with international brands and high quality Vietnamese brands, some big shops with Made in Vietnam clothes where local people are regular; lacquer workshop (great traditional Vietnamese handicraft products). Back to hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Ha Noi - Ninh Binh - Ha Noi (B/-/-)
Pick up and transfer to Hoa Lu – the ancient citadel of 3km2 – to visit the temples dedicated to Emperor Dinh Tien Hoang of the Dinh dynasty (968-980), and Emperor Le Dai Hanh of the Le dynasty (980-1009).
Continue to have a boat ride in Trang An – an ecological tourist site where the rowing boat brings you through many amazingly nature blessed caves and rice fields. Back to hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: Ha Noi - Ha Long Bay (B/L/D)
Travel from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay to cruise amongst the bay’s spectacular scenery. After check-in and security briefings, set sail to enjoy lunch while cruising through fishing village and visit a beach area. The vessel will stop at an island, feel free to go swimming during summer time or kayaking (optional with small charge). Enjoy a cooking demonstration with the chef as he prepares traditional Vietnamese food. Dinner is served on board. At night, you can ask the cruise to do squid fishing. Overnight on cruise.
Day 5: Ha Long - Da Nang (Br/-)
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise and an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit beautiful limestone grotto then back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Ha Long Bay while cruising back to the dock. Back to the wharf. Say goodbye Ha Long Bay and transfer to Noi Bai airport for the domestic flight to Da Nang.
Upon arrival at Da Nang airport, you will be transferred to hotel in Hoi An for check-in and relax. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 6: Hoi An City Tour (B/-/-)
Explore charming Hoi An Town along the narrow lanes with the ancient houses on both sides blending with Chinese, Japanese style and a bit of European. The 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, Phuc Kien Meeting Hall, Tan Ky House are some quick suggestions for your plan to Hoi An. Besides numerous art galleries, museum and tailor shops, where you can get some quick made-to-measure clothes, are also the options to visit.
A night free in the ancient town. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 7: Cam Thanh Village (B/L/-)
Today must be an exciting authentic day when you will experience fishing activities with local fishermen at Cam Thanh village. While listening to a brief introduce to the history of Cam Thanh coconut village, you will take on the basket boat along the water coconut river. Fishermen will teach you how to catch the crabs, learn how to make funny tools by water coconut leaf as watches, glasses...If you go in a large group, divide group into small teams for basket boat racing would be a lovely highlight of the itinerary. The winner will get a lovely gift. Visit a craftsman’s house in the village before transferring back the hotel. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 8: Da Nang - Departure (B/-/-)
Free on your own until transfer to airport for your international flight home connected in Hanoi. Goodbye Vietnam and see you soon in the near future.
- Hotel accommodation based on sharing twin/double rooms with daily breakfast
- Traditional boat cruise on Ha Long Bay
- Meals as indicated on the program
- Private (A/C) transfers and transportation on tours
- Sightseeing and entrance fees on tour
- English speaking guide as indicated on the program
- Mineral water and cold towel on car/van/bus
- VIP greet and meet service at the arrival airport
- Vietnam visa processing service
- Meals, drinks and other personal expenses
- International and domestic flights
- Payment transfer fee
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary