This package is designed for people who want to meet two needs with a single action. If you spend every meaningful day with us discovering the city, you will not be disappointed. The tour will take you all over town, from the French Quarter to backstreet alleyways, from the bustling metropolis to the peaceful countryside, and, most importantly, on a classic Minsk motorcycle and Jeep car.
- 08:00 – 16:00
Before we begin our adventure, our tour guide will greet you at the meeting location (or your hotel) and offer you a brief tour introduction to ensure a completely satisfactory journey.
Morning: Hanoi city Minsk Tours
Backstreet escapade: We'll drive through a maze of alleyways known only to locals, meet people, and learn about their backstories.
- Riding through the maze of winding backstreets, tight alleyways, and flea markets;
- Experiencing the world with all of your senses heightened: observing, hearing, touching, tasting, and smelling are all things that can be done;
- Seeing different slides of life behind the scenes, the hidden part of the iceberg, and the unknown aspects of the iceberg;
- Meeting individuals in their homes, places of work, schools, and places of worship;
- Personal connections and cultural exchanges are being formed.
The French and Old Quarters:
Hanoi is known as "Little Paris," because in the late 1800s, the French demolished old Vietnamese structures and replaced them with imposing French-style villas. We'll show you the Opera House, the Long Bien Bridge, and so on.
- Cruising through Hanoi's bustling Old Quarter, which is home to the charming French Colonial Quarter;
- Passing past the Ho Chi Minh memorial, Presidential house, Ba Dinh Square, Temple of Literature, Tran Quoc Temple, West Lake, Truc Bach Lake, Hoan Kiem Lake, Opera House, Saint Joseph Cathedral, and train street, which are all must-see attractions in Hanoi.
The island was formed by warp due to the abundance of water in the Red River, providing shelter for many fishermen. This is a forgotten part of town with no electricity or water supply. We'll show you how life is completely different down there.
- Take a stroll through the bright and serene flower, vegetable, and banana plantations;
- Observing various aspects of life and the disparity in harmony between Hanoi's city and countryside living;
- The famous and legendary Long Bien bridge is crossed.
Afternoon: Hanoi countryside Jeep Tours
- Take a vintage Jeep tour of Hanoi's countryside;
- Spend some time away from Hanoi's hustle and bustle;
- Educating oneself on Vietnamese agriculture and farming;
- Learning about the changes in rural life as a result of the urbanization and modernization processes;
- Learn about the residents' daily lives as well as the history of the thousands-year-old Bat Trang Ceramic Village.
- Savoring 8 to 10 of Hanoi's culinary delights;
- Authentic local restaurants and odd street-side eateries;
- Egg coffee, local moonshine, green tea, water, finger food, and fresh local beer are all available;
- Extensive Tour Guide and Driver Experience Minsk motorcycle or Gaz69 or US Jeep car;
- Pick-up and drop-off services are available.
- Tips & personal expenses;
- Others are not mentioned in the itinerary.