ReviewsNo reviews yet
Vietnam is rapidly developing but holds onto the charming traditions and culture which make it such a fascinating holiday destination. History has left its mark on Vietnam by way of Chinese, French and American influence. The capital city Hanoi bears the traces of centuries of change in its wide Parisian boulevards and colourful Vietnamese temples. The seascape of Ha Long Bay is a magical sight; breathtaking rock pinnacles rise dramatically from the sea and floating villages sit languidly in the bay. Ninh Binh as the land of ancient capital and typical countryside landscape offers a closer look to country’s history and its present peaceful beauty.
- Explore the culture, history and the colourful Old Quarters;
- Cyclo or electric car trip around the center of Hanoi;
- Set sail on Ha Long Bay – an UNESCO World Heritage Site;
- Visit Trang An – an ecological tourist site with many amazingly nature blessed caves.
- Valid through 31 October 2021;
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice;
- The domestic airfare is subject to change depending on the time you book;
- Depending on the weather, road and/or river conditions, flight schedules, room availability or other reasons beyond our control, the tour program might need small adjustments when necessary;
- The suggested tip is US$ 3.00/person/day for guide/driver if you feel satisfied with their service.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival (Guide)
Upon your arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, our tour guide and car will welcome and take you to the hotel for check-in. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour & Shopping (Breakfast & Guide)
Pick up and transfer for visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, an important place of pilgrimage for Vietnamese, Ho Chi Minh's House on Stilts, built in the style of Vietnam's ethnic minorities, surrounded by verdant and peaceful gardens, One Pillar Pagoda, built in the 11th century, of wood on a single stone pillar resembling a lotus blossom, symbol of purity, rising out of a sea of sorrow. After that, you will take a visit to the Old Quarters where you can experience the real daily life activities of local people in the oldest area of Hanoi for around one hour on the interesting electrical car with stopovers at Opera House is very famous site en route to take photos and enjoy the Old Quarters.
Transfer to shopping malls with international brands and high quality Vietnamese brands, some big shops with Made in Vietnam clothes where local people are regular; lacquer workshop (great traditional Vietnamese handicraft products). Back to hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Hanoi (Breakfast & Guide)
Pick up and transfer to Hoa Lu – the ancient citadel of 3km2 – to visit the temples dedicated to Emperor Dinh Tien Hoang of the Dinh dynasty (968-980), and Emperor Le Dai Hanh of the Le dynasty (980-1009).
Continue to have a boat ride in Trang An – an ecological tourist site where the rowing boat brings you through many amazingly nature blessed caves and rice fields. Back to hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi – Ha Long - Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch & Guide)
Prepare your energy and your camera for a long day to the famous World Heritage site. Depart from Hanoi in the morning and arrive at the scenic Ha Long Bay area around noon. From here you will board a charming traditional wooden junk for the afternoon cruise. The mystical landscape is where over 3,000 limestone rock islands with sheer vertical sides and topped with thick jungle vegetation rise out of the emerald sea.
The wind, rain and sea have carved out dramatic caves and grottoes in some of the islands that can be explored. Many have been named after the shape of the rocks such as Stone Dog, Incense Burner (Dinh Huong) and Fighting Cock (Ga Choi). At the core of the islets, you will visit a wonderful grotto named Thien Cung (Heavenly Residence Grotto) before returning to Ha Long pier. Disembark at Ha Long pier and return to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 5: Hanoi Departure (Breakfast & Guide)
Free until check out time at 12:00 PM. Car transfer to airport for the departure flight. Goodbye Viet Nam.
- Hotel accommodation based on sharing twin/double rooms with daily breakfast
- Traditional boat cruise on Ha Long Bay
- Meals as indicated on the program
- Private (A/C) transfers and transportation on tours
- Sightseeing and entrance fees on tour
- English speaking guide as indicated on the program
- Mineral water and cold towel on car/van/bus
- VIP greet and meet service at the arrival airport
- Vietnam visa processing service
- Meals, drinks and other personal expenses
- International and domestic flights
- Payment transfer fee
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary