Ho Tram’s pristine, undeveloped beachfront sits at just 2 hours from HCMC by car or 90 minutes via the ferry from HCMC to Vũng Tàu.
Ho Tram provides for the nicest beach in the area combining unspoiled waters with a large and wide beach of clear sand and is an increasingly week-end destination for wealthy Ho Chi Minh City residents as well as emerging as a resort destination for international tourists. Ho Tram also provides local excursions to Binh Chau Hot Springs famous for its relaxing mud baths and curative hot mineral springs said to improve blood circulation and mental disorders.
- Transfer from Sai Gon is short & easy;
- Walk along unspoilt beach in Ho Tram.
- Best travel time is all year;
- Suggested things to bring for your trip: sunglasses, hat, cover-up, sandals/flip-flops...
Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City – Ho Tram (-/-/-)
Pick up and transfer to Vung Tau and access Ho Tram beach. Arrive in Ho Tram. Check in hotel. Free time for relaxing and swimming on the nice private beach. Overnight in Ho Tram.
Day 2: Ho Tram (B/-/-)
A full day at pleasure for swimming and sunbathing on the wonderful beach resort. Overnight in Ho Tram.
Day 3: Ho Tram – Ho Chi Minh (B/-/-)
Free at leisure in morning time. Transfer back to Ho Chi Minh City. End services.
- Hotel in twin or double sharing room basis with daily breakfast
- Meals: as indicated in above itinerary
- Transfer and transportation by private car.
- Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking guide on day tour only.
- Boat trip in Nha Trang and Hoi An
- Snorkeling gear in Nha Trang.
- Travel insurance
- Domestic flight tickets
- Drink and beverage
- Personal expenses
- Tips for guide & driver
- Early check in & late check out charge at hotel
- Other things are not mentioned in the program