ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Destination: Hue, Vietnam
- Duration: 4,5 hours
- Tour Type: Short Tour, Half-day Tour
- Tour Time: 1:30 pm to 6 pm
- Highlights: Sunset-watching, Lagoon, Mangrove forest, Historical site, Fishing life.
Tam Giang is a stunning lagoon in the heart of Vietnam's central region. With a length of 70 km, it is the largest lagoon in Southeast Asia. The lagoon has been home to generations of local fishermen, who rely on its fertile waters to make a living. Visitors to Tam Giang Lagoon can experience the charm of traditional Vietnamese villages, enjoy the freshest seafood, and marvel at the natural beauty surrounding them. Every evening, the lagoon becomes a stunning canvas as the sun sets over its shimmering waters.
Discovering Tam Giang Lagoon in the afternoon tour offers visitors a unique experience to discover a brackish water area as you visit the village, and mangrove forest, cruise to the lagoon area, and sample the tasty local specialties.
The highlight of this program is the sunset over Tam Giang Lagoon. The lagoon is renowned for its stunning sunsets that paint the sky with pink, orange, and purple hues. The tranquil waters of the lagoon reflect the breathtaking scenery, creating an awe-inspiring view that is truly a sight to behold. As the sun descends, the sky transforms into a canvas of colors, casting a serene and peaceful atmosphere over the area. The beauty of this natural phenomenon is something that captures the hearts of all who witness it and leaves an indelible memory in their minds.
- 1:30 PM: Hotel pickup, head to Thuan An Beach 8 km away from the city center.
- 2:30 PM: Visit Duong No Village, where the memories of Vietnam former President Ho Chi Minh's youth are preserved. Here, you can tour the cottage, and the communal house of Duong No, Ben Da, and Am Ba to gain a glimpse into the history and traditional rural life of the Vietnamese people.
- 3 PM: Continues to travel about 4km to visit the over 100-year-old mangrove-flooded forest of Ru Cha.
- 4 PM: Get on the sampan and cruise to the Dam Chuon area to reach Tam Giang lagoon - the largest brackish water lagoon in Southeast Asia.
- Here, you can participate in local fishing activities, catch shrimp and fish, row boats, kayak, go for a walk, take nice pictures, and relax in the houses standing above the water.
- 5 PM: Enjoy dinner with a seafood menu at the Dam Chuon Lagoon restaurant. In which you will enjoy the Seafood pancake and Chuon wine of soaked crab.
- 6 PM: Enjoy the beautiful sunset at the lagoon.
- Transfer back to your hotel.
- Professional tour guide
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fees as per the program
- Boat tour and experience as a fisherman at Dam Chuon Lagoon
- Dinner at Chuon Lagoon restaurant
- Drinking water
- Other beverages are not included in the program
- Personal expenses