ReviewsNo reviews yet
Cambodia and Vietnam are arguably South East Asia’s most flamboyant, exciting and exotic destinations. This trip takes you on a fantastic journey seeing the highlights of both countries starting with the stunning Halong Bay and other wonderful landscapes of Vietnam such as Hue, Hoi An, Mekong Delta. Then come to one of the greatest temple complexes in the world Angkor Wat – Cambodia.
Destinations: Ha Noi – Ha Long – Hue – Hoi An – Ho Chi Minh – Phnom Penh – Siem Reap.
- Explore the evocative Old Quarter of Vietnam's capital, Hanoi.
- Set sail on Halong Bay.
- Dive into the sparkling waters at Hoi An.
- Explore Ho Chi Minh City and the War Remnants Museum.
- See the Angkor Wat Temple Complex.
- You can travel to Vietnam and Cambodia any time of year and each season has its own special appeal. The most popular time for travel is between November to May.
- Dress modestly and appropriately when visiting local dwellings and religious sites, etc.
- Leave your valuables behind before a night out on the town, or going to the beach.
- When crossing the road, especially in Vietnam, always keep looking to the left and right and walk slowly!
- Do not offer money directly to minority people – instead donate to a local charity or offer a small gift, such as pens.
- Always ask permission first before taking photographs, especially in minority areas.
Day 1: Ha Noi Arrival (B/-/-)
Upon arrival in Ha Noi, you will be picked up and transferred to hotel. Depending on your arrival, you have free time to visit 36 Old Quarter streets, Hang Be market- a typical Vietnamese day market and enjoy a traditional water puppet show in the evening. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Ha Noi – Ha Long (B/L/D)
Depart at 8:00AM from your hotel. Enjoy the interesting 3 hours drive to Ha Long where along the way you will see rice fields and daily Vietnamese village life. You will then be transferred by tender to a luxury Junk and enjoy a welcome cocktail. A Vietnamese set menu lunch with fresh local seafood will be served on board while you embark on a cruise into the bay to see the incredible karsts formations. We arrive by boat at Bat Cave (Hang Doi) where you will choose from optional tour program: visit local fishing village by tender or visit cave by rowing sampan or relax with beauty services or board. A Vietnamese dinner is served on board. Overnight on boat in Ha Long Bay.
Day 3: Ha Long – Ha Noi – Hue (B/Br/-)
At leisure or enjoy Tai Chi instruction and sunrise on the sundeck. Depart by boat to Surprise Cave. An brunch will be served from 8:30 to 10:00 in the morning. We will then start cruising in Ha Long Bay while you relax and take pictures. The cruise returns to Hon Gai, arrive in Ha Long at about 11:30AM. Back to Ha Noi around 16:00, and then transfer to Noi Bai airport to take short flight to Hue. Overnight in Hue.
Day 4: Hue – Hoi An (B/-/-)
In the morning, we will be visiting the Forbidden Purple City, where the Nguyen Dynasty ruled between 1802 and 1945. We then continue to take a morning boat trip on the romantic Perfume River to visit Thien Mu pagoda, Minh Mang and Tu Duc tombs. In the afternoon, enjoy the scenic ride from Hue to Hoi An on the way. Free time in the ancient Hoi An town. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 5: Hoi An – Cooking And Walking Tour (B/L/-)
After breakfast at your hotel around 8:00AM, depart for a half-day cooking class at Tra Que, a charming village which supplies vegetables to kitchens all over the town. Spend the morning working with the villagers as they show you the ways to harvest and prepare fresh vegetables for meals. Cook a lunch of Vietnamese dishes with your hosts before enjoying the fruits of your labor. Back to Hoi An for walking around of the ancient town to visit the former merchant’s houses, the 400-year-old Japanese Bridge, ancient pagodas, temples, the colorful market and shopping around. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 6: Hoi An – Da Nang – Ho Chi Minh (B/-/-)
After breakfast, transfer to Da Nang airport to take flight to Ho Chi Minh City. You have free time in a half of day to visit: central quarters where have many houses and buildings constructed under French domination: Notre Dame Cathedral, Center Post Office and Ben Thanh market. In the afternoon, continue to visit China town near Cho Lon, Binh Tay market, Thien Hau pagoda. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
Day 7: Ho Chi Minh – Can Tho (B/-/-)
Depart to Vinh Long, take a boat to visit along Tien Giang river, link upper Mekong Delta, visit Cai Be floating market. On the way, stop over to visit ceramic tile factory, coconut candy factory and a rice husking business. Stop & rest at a local orchard garden. Enjoy fruits, homemade honey alcohol, and local traditional songs. Continue to transfer to Can Tho. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 8: Can Tho – Chau Doc (B/-/-)
Take a boat trip along the Mekong Delta, visit Cai Rang floating market. Then depart to Chau Doc. Check in hotel. Afternoon, continue to take a cruise on Mekong river to visit fish ponds and Cham village with their mosques. Return to hotel. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Day 9: Chau Doc – Phnompenh (B/-/-)
Depart to Phnom Penh by boat on Mekong Delta. Check in hotel and have free time to visit National museum, Russian market, Independent monument and Wat Ounalom. Overnight in Phnom Penh.
Day 10: Phnompenh – Siemriep (B/-/-)
After breakfast, take a flight to Siem Reap. You will be picked up and transferred to your hotel for check-in. Then visit Banteay Srei temple built in 11th century and Ta Prohm temple. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 11: Siemriep (B/-/-)
After breakfast, visit South gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, terrace of elephant – which used to be a base for the king’s grand audience hall, visit terrace of Leper King – supposed that it was a terrace housed the royal ceremony. In the afternoon, visit Angkor Wat. Climb Bakheng hill to have birds eye view of sunset, Angkor Wat and Western Baray. Overnight in Siem Reap.
Day 12: Siemriep Departure (B/-/-)
Have breakfast at hotel. Free time for relaxing or shopping. Pick up and transfer to the airport to take a flight to the next destination. Trip ends.
- Hotel in twin or double sharing room basis with daily breakfast.
- Transfer and transportation by private car.
- Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking guide.
- Boat trip.
- Meals are indicated as the itinerary
- Cruise ticket from Chau Doc to Phnom Penh.
- All other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Travel insurance, visa fee to Vietnam.
- Drinks and beverages.
- International airfares and airport taxes at all routes.
- Domestic & international airfares.
- Personal expenses.
- Early check in and Late check out charge at hotel
- All the things are not mentioned in the program.