ReviewsNo reviews yet
Vietnam Motorbike Adventure Tour: Within 8 days, the motorbike adventure tour from Hanoi offers you fully chances to taste Yen Bai, Ha Giang, Ba Be lake, Hoang Su Phi rice terraces and Dong Van High Plateau – they are the most attractive destinations in North of Vietnam. You will have great album of stunning landscape of mountainous region and colorful hill tribes after 8 day riding motorbike in northern Vietnam, to remote villages and with experienced local team of Motorbike Tour Expert. Let’s join our motorbike team right now!!!
Destinations: Ha Noi – Vu Linh – Bac Ha – Hoang Su Phi – Viet Lam - Ha Giang – Dong Van – Meo Vac – Bao Lam – Ba Be – Ha Noi
- Discover remote village by motorbike where car cannot access.
- Capture the beautiful landscapes of rice paddies and sublime mountain.
- Meet and talk with local hill tribe people.
- Learn more of ethnic culture and religion.
- Wear good helmet, shoes and gloves.
- Have comfortable, waterproof, motorcycle riding suit.
- Take a break when you get tired. Eat or drink something.
- Equip a good map and know how to read it.
- Know about traffic law and habits of the regions.
- Apply for permit letter when accessing Dong Van – Meo Vac – Quan Ba – Hoang Su Phi.
Day 1: Ha Noi - Cam Khe - Vu Linh (-/-/-)
Check your motorbikes carefully. Depart early from Ha Noi. You will ride to Cam Khe Town of Phu Tho Province. Follow small road which is not busy with trucks, motorbike, you will see lush fields of Vietnam countryside. Afternoon, continue riding to Yen Bai, passing beautiful villages of Tay and Dzao people, we reach Vu Linh village. Overnight at a traditional house on stilt in Vu Linh Village.
Day 2: Vu Linh - Yen The - Bac Ha (B/-/-)
Get up early to wander around the village. Have breakfast at the family. Leave Vu Linh for Bac Ha where the major population is H’mong ethnic group. Stop on the way to take photos and capture landscapes. Journey to Bac Ha Town. Tonight, we will stay in a local family of H’mong people. Evening, admire a traditional dancing and singing show performed by local people. Overnight at homestay in Bac Ha.
Optional: Overnight at hotel in Bac Ha – On request
Day 3: Bac Ha - Coc Pai - Hoang Su Phi (B/-/-)
If you are in Bac Ha on Sunday, you have chance to participate in the most well-known market of the North. It is so crowded and colorful. If not, you have breakfast and leave early for other markets, depending on its gathering day. This morning is a long and hard day for your motor riding as you will be on small roads and far from main roads. Keep on riding in the afternoon to Hoang Su Phi, one of the most untouched areas of Ha Giang. Arrive in Hoang Su Phi, check in hotel and free for rest. Overnight in Hoang Su Phi.
Day 4: Hoang Su Phi - Viet Lam - Ha Giang (B/-/-)
Get up early to see the local market right in the centre of the town. Continue off-the-beaten-track to discover remote villages and know more about local daily life. Keep touring after lunch to Ha Giang City. Free time for rest. Overnight in Ha Giang.
Day 5: Ha Giang - Can Ty - Dong Van (B/-/-)
After breakfast, set off your journey to Dong Van Highland which is situated 1,025 m above the sea level, terrain is composed of mostly mountain rocks and is inhabited by the Tay and H’Mong ethnic groups. Dong Van has a lot of things to offer, from local fruits, colourful flowers to mountains, forests, etc. Keep going until we reach Dong Van in the afternoon. Walk to Pho Bang Street, which was built a long time ago and features multi-storey houses made of clay bricks and tile roofs. Free for wandering around the Town. Overnight in Dong Van.
Day 6: Dong Van - Meo Vac - Bao Lac (B/-/-)
Have breakfast at hotel. Move from Dong Van to Meo Vac Town. Today, you will ride your motorbike off-road to very far-away villages located amongst mountain and rock ranges. People here hardly see tourists or motorbikes. The landscape is so wonderful. But the local’s life is so simple. Keep going to Bao Lam Town of Cao Bang Province. Check in hotel and free for rest. Overnight in Bao Lac.
Day 7: Bao Lac - Ba Be (B/-/-)
Get your motorcycle ready. Ride from Bao Lac Town to Ba Be Lake in Bac Can Province. Ba Be is the biggest natural lake in Viet Nam. Having been formed approximately 200 million years ago, the lake is surrounded by limestone cliffs, which in turn are covered by primary forests. Afternoon, we arrive Ba Be and finish our motorbike adventure here. We then take a short boat trip and arrive in a village of Tay people, settled on one side of the lake. Have free time for discussing your motorbike road and seeing photos. Overnight at the hometay in Pac Ngoi Village.
Day 8: Ba Be - Ha Noi (B/-/-)
Breakfast in the homestay with delicious local fried pancake. Take a boat trip along the lake. Then board your van and return to Ha Noi. Arrive there in late afternoon. Check in hotel and free for rest. Overnight in Ha Noi or depart to the next destination – depending on your travel plane. Tour ends.
- Hotel in Double, Twin or Triple sharing room basis with daily breakfast.
- Hotel accommodation: mini, 1*, 2* hotels.
- Meals as indicated in the above itinerary (only breakfast).
- Motorbike from Day 1 to Day 8 following tour program.
- Sightseeing and entrance fee as per the mentioned itinerary.
- English speaking tour guide following program.
- Petrol for 8 Days.
- Travel insurance.
- Drink and beverage.
- Vietnam Visa on arrival (if require).
- Personal expenses.
- Surcharge for staying in Single Room.
- Early check in & late check out charge at hotel.
- Surcharge for hotel in Ha Noi.
- Surcharge for pick up/ see off.
- All domestic and international airfare tickets
- Other things are not mentioned in the program.