ReviewsNo reviews yet
Vietnam is rapidly developing but holds onto the charming traditions and culture which make it such a fascinating holiday destination. In the north, the capital city Hanoi bears the traces of centuries of change in its wide Parisian boulevards and colorful Vietnamese temples. The seascape of Ha Long Bay is a magical sight; breathtaking rock pinnacles rise dramatically from the sea and floating villages sit languidly in the bay. In the central, the UNESCO-listed city of Hoi An uniquely well-preserved and its streets are lined with old shop houses, ancient temples, chic bars and fashionable restaurants.
- Explore the culture, history and the colourful Old Quarters.
- Cyclo or electric car trip around the center of Hanoi.
- Set sail on Ha Long Bay – an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Experience Hoi An, the UNESCO-listed city, where the streets are lined with old shop houses, ancient temples, chic bars and fashionable restaurants.
- Validity for travelling from 01 May to 30 September 2022.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- The domestic airfare is subject to change depending on the time you book.
- Depending on the weather, road and/or river conditions, flight schedules, room availability or other reasons beyond our control, the tour program might need small adjustments when necessary.
- The suggested tip is US$ 3.00/person/day for guide/driver if you feel satisfied with their service.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival
Upon your arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, our tour guide and car will welcome and take you to the hotel for check-in. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour & Shopping
Pick up and transfer for visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, an important place of pilgrimage for Vietnamese, Ho Chi Minh's House on Stilts, built in the style of Vietnam's ethnic minorities, surrounded by verdant and peaceful gardens, One Pillar Pagoda, built in the 11th century, of wood on a single stone pillar resembling a lotus blossom, symbol of purity, rising out of a sea of sorrow. After that, you will take a visit to the Old Quarters where you can experience the real daily life activities of local people in the oldest area of Hanoi for around one hour on the interesting electrical car with stopovers at Opera House is very famous site en route to take photos and enjoy the Old Quarters.
Transfer to shopping malls with international brands and high quality Vietnamese brands, some big shops with Made in Vietnam clothes where local people are regular; lacquer workshop (great traditional Vietnamese handicraft products). Back to hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Ha Long
Travel from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay to cruise amongst the bay’s spectacular scenery. After check-in and security briefings, set sail to enjoy lunch while cruising through fishing village and visit a beach area. The vessel will stop at an island, feel free to go swimming during summer time or kayaking (optional with small charge). Enjoy a cooking demonstration with the chef as he prepares traditional Vietnamese food. Dinner is served on board. At night, you can ask the cruise to do squid fishing. Overnight on cruise.
Day 4: Ha Long – Hanoi
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise and an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit beautiful limestone grotto then back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Ha Long Bay while cruising back to the dock. Back to the wharf. Say goodbye Ha Long Bay and transfer back to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 5: Hanoi – Da Nang Arrival – Hoi An City Tour
Transfer from hotel for Noi Bai Airport. Upon arrival in Da Nang airport, you will be transferred to hotel in Hoi An for check-in and relax.
In the afternoon, explore charming Hoi An Town along the narrow lanes with the ancient houses on both sides blending with Chinese, Japanese style and a bit of European. The 400-year old Japanese Covered Bridge, Phuc Kien Meeting Hall, and Tan Ky House are some quick suggestions for your plan to Hoi An. Besides numerous art galleries, museum and tailor shops, where you can get some quick made-to-measure clothes, are also the options to visit. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 6: Cam Thanh Village
Today must be an exciting authentic day when you will experience fishing activities with local fishermen at Cam Thanh village. While listening to a brief introduce to the history of Cam Thanh coconut village, you will take on the basket boat along the water coconut river. Fishermen will teach you how to catch the crabs, learn how to make funny tools by water coconut leaf as watches, glasses…If you go in a large group, divide group into small teams for basket boat racing would be a lovely highlight of the itinerary. The winner will get a lovely gift. Visit a craftsman’s house in the village before transferring back the hotel. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 7: Hoi An Full Day Free
A full day free for self-discovery in the old town of Hoi An. There are a lot of optional activities such as swimming, kayaking, cycling, relaxing on sampan boat/coracle, or learning how to cook Vietnamese traditional food. On the other hand, Hoi An is also very famous for tailor-made clothes. If you want a traditional Vietnamese cloth “Ao Dai” or a high quality T-shirt, your order could be done within 12 hours. Overnight in Hoi An.
Day 8: Hoi An – Da Nang – Hanoi Departure
Free on your own until transfer to airport for your international flight home connecting in Hanoi. Goodbye Vietnam and see you soon in the near future.
- Hotel accommodation based with daily breakfast
- Traditional boat cruise on Ha Long Bay
- Meals as indicated on the program
- Private (A/C) transfers and transportation on tours
- Sightseeing and entrance fees on tour
- English speaking guide as indicated on the program
- Mineral water and cold towel on car/van/bus
- VIP greet and meet service at the arrival airport
- Vietnam visa processing service
- Meals, drinks and other personal expenses
- International and domestic flights
- Payment transfer fee
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary