ReviewsNo reviews yet
8-day tour/Explore the highlights of Vietnam: Begin with Hanoi city tour, visit the temples dedicated to Emperor Dinh Tien Hoang of the Dinh dynasty and Emperor Le Dai Hanh of the Ly dynasty in Ninh Binh, cruise on Ha Long Bay, visit a beach area and Bai Tu Long area, have a Full free two days swimming and enjoying the tranquil water, white silky beach in Nha Trang and have an enjoyable time in Vinpearl Land and Nha Trang Sailing Club on your trip.
Itinerary: HA NOI – NINH BINH – HA LONG – NHA TRANG
- Explore the culture, history and the colorful Old Quarters.
- Visit Trang An – an ecological tourist site with many amazingly nature blessed caves, enjoy a scenic boat trip through the mountains.
- Cyclo or electric car trip around the center of Hanoi.
- Set sail on Ha Long Bay – an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Visit Nha Trang, the beach capital of Vietnam with turquoise water, pleasant weather, and golden sand.
Day 1: Hanoi Arrival (Guide)
Upon your arrival at Noi Bai International Airport, our tour guide and car will welcome and take you to the hotel for check-in. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi City Tour & Shopping (Breakfast & Guide)
Pick up and transfer for visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, an important place of pilgrimage for Vietnamese, Ho Chi Minh's House on Stilts, built in the style of Vietnam's ethnic minorities, surrounded by verdant and peaceful gardens, One Pillar Pagoda, built in the 11th century, of wood on a single stone pillar resembling a lotus blossom, symbol of purity, rising out of a sea of sorrow. After that, you will take a visit to the Old Quarters where you can experience the real daily life activities of local people in the oldest area of Hanoi for around one hour on the interesting electrical car with stopovers at Opera House is very famous site en route to take photos and enjoy the Old Quarters.
Transfer to shopping malls with international brands and high quality Vietnamese brands, some big shops with Made in Vietnam clothes where local people are regular; lacquer workshop (great traditional Vietnamese handicraft products). Back to hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 3: Hanoi – Ninh Binh – Hanoi (Breakfast & Guide)
Pick up and transfer to Hoa Lu – the ancient citadel of 3km2 – to visit the temples dedicated to Emperor Dinh Tien Hoang of the Dinh dynasty (968-980), and Emperor Le Dai Hanh of the Le dynasty (980-1009).
Continue to have a boat ride in Trang An – an ecological tourist site where the rowing boat brings you through many amazingly nature blessed caves and rice fields. Back to hotel. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 4: Hanoi – Ha Long (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Guide)
Travel from Hanoi to Ha Long Bay to cruise amongst the bay’s spectacular scenery. After check-in and security briefings, set sail to enjoy lunch while cruising through fishing village and visit a beach area. The vessel will stop at an island, feel free to go swimming during summer time or kayaking (optional with small charge). Enjoy a cooking demonstration with the chef as he prepares traditional Vietnamese food. Dinner is served on board. At night, you can ask the cruise to do squid fishing. Overnight on cruise.
Day 5: Ha Long – Hanoi (Breakfast, Brunch & Guide)
Greet the day with a morning Tai Chi exercise and an opportunity to view the sunrise over the bay. After breakfast, visit beautiful limestone grotto then back to the boat for a final glimpse of the Ha Long Bay while cruising back to the dock. Back to the wharf. Say goodbye Ha Long Bay and transfer back to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 6: Hanoi – Nha Trang (Breakfast & Guide)
Transfer to Noi Bai Airport to catch a flight to Nha Trang.
Upon arrival in Phu Bai airport, you will be transferred to hotel for check-in and relax. Overnight in Nha Trang – the beach capital of Vietnam with turquoise water, pleasant weather, and golden sand.
Day 7: Nha Trang Relaxation & Recreation (Breakfast)
Enjoy the freedom of two full days at your own disposal to go swimming and enjoy tranquil water and white silky beach. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Other travel activities include:
- Swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving tours in beautiful islets such as Hon Mun, Hon Mot, Dao Khi.
- Participating in special tour activities such as kite boarding, island hopping, SUP board, or Flyboard.
- Enjoying hot spring and mud bathing in Thap Ba Hot Springs.
Additional hot spots are:
1. Vinpearl land
A recreational area harmoniously linked with the five-star international Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang, Vinpearl Amusement Park is built on an area of approximately 200,000m2 and consists of many modern and unique large-scale facilities comparable to the leading entertainment parks across the region and the world
2. Nha Trang Sailing Club
This is the most popular bar/disco in Nha Trang. An open-air bar/restaurant situated right on the beach, with a huge dancefloor and pool table. The club has the best music playing in Nha Trang and the real party starts after 11.00 PM.
Happy Hour is 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM. A regular evening involves the beer bong challenge and dancing up on top of the bar. Outside you can admire the ocean and listen to the waves crashing over the sound of the music.
3. Popular Destinations
- PO NAGAR CHAM TOWER: One of the significant historical and religious relics of the Champa Kingdom, consists of eight towers constructed between the 7th and 12th century. Read more
- HON CHONG PROMONTORY: Hon Chong consists of two enormous groups of massive rocks lying by the sea at the foot of La San Hill with disorder lying rocks resulted from tide’s erosion. The grand group of rocks off-shore is called Hon Chong. The Chong Rock consisting a square-shaped block lying on a flatter and bigger one. Read more
Day 8: Nha Trang – Hanoi Departure (Breakfast)
Car transfer to the airport for a connecting flight from Nha Trang to your home country. Goodbye Vietnam and hope to see you soon.
- Hotel accommodation based with daily breakfast
- Traditional boat cruise on Ha Long Bay
- Meals as indicated on the program
- Private (A/C) transfers and transportation on tours
- Sightseeing and entrance fees on tour
- English speaking guide as indicated on the program
- Mineral water and cold towel on car/van/bus
- VIP greet and meet service at the arrival airport
- Vietnam visa processing service
- Meals, drinks and other personal expenses
- International and domestic flights
- Payment transfer fee
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary