ReviewsNo reviews yet
Vietnam is rapidly developing but holds onto the charming traditions and culture which make it such a fascinating holiday destination. Saigon in the south is the modern metropolis where the distant charm of the French colonial empire seems still hidden behind the many old city mansions and in the tree–lined avenues. The Mekong Delta is blessed with lush fertile land where villagers in traditional conical hats work in vibrant green rice paddies and traditional boats with dragons’ eyes ply the murky waters. Wartime past is eye-witnessed and experienced Cu Chi tunnels. Nha Trang, the beach capital of Vietnam with turquoise water, pleasant weather, and golden sand, is promised to be the place to relax and enjoy water and beach activities.
- Explore Saigon – a modern metropolis with heavy influence of French architecture from the colonial time.
- Discover the unique tunnel in the world at Cu Chi.
- Visit Nha Trang, the beach capital of Vietnam with turquoise water, pleasant weather and golden sand.
Day 1: Saigon Arrival
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Saigon, you will be warmly welcomed by our tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check-in and rest. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 2: Saigon City Tour & Shopping
You will start the morning city tour with a visit to the Reunification Palace (Ex-Presidential Palace) which was built in 1962 and is well-known as an outstanding example of 1960’s architecture, Center Post Office and Notre Dame Cathedral (to watch the French architecture buildings built during the French colonial times.
In the afternoon, you will continue Saigon shopping tour at big shopping malls for the international brands and high quality Vietnamese brands, Saigon Square (for International brands made in Vietnam clothes, this is where local people go to buy), and Ben Thanh Market – a symbol of Saigon. After this last destination, you can go back to hotel or enjoy at the market as it is center-located and get back to the hotel on your own. There are many halal restaurants nearby the market, there is one very good bar right on the left of the market (OMG bar) and all the good restaurants are around with 1-2-3 dollars by taxi you can reach from the market. Back to hotel. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 3: Saigon – Mekong Delta – Saigon
Depart Saigon for My Tho (located in the heart of the Mekong Delta). Upon your arrival in My Tho, take a boat on the Mekong River and its multiple canals to Ben Tre. Visit a coco candy factory where you can taste the unique local specialties. After enjoying honey tea and fresh tropical fruits in a local garden, enjoy a short local coach drive before a very romantic sampan through a water coconut forest to return to your big boat. Back to Saigon for relax. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 4: Saigon – Cu Chi Tunnels – Saigon
Today, you will experience one of the trip highlights with an exciting experience of the Cu Chi tunnels – an immense network of connecting underground tunnels used by Vietnamese Revolutionary army during the anti-American resistance war with over 200km long and 12m deep. The tunnels served as hiding spots, communication and supply routes, hospitals, food and weapon caches and living quarters for numerous North Vietnamese fighters. You will be well guided to discover this amazing tunnel with unforgettable feelings. Back to Saigon for relaxing. Overnight in Saigon.
Day 5: Saigon – Nha Trang
The guide and bus will transfer you to Tan Son Nhat Airport for domestic flight to Nha Trang – the beach capital of Vietnam with turquoise water, pleasant weather, and golden sand beach. This beach-side city is fabulously inviting paradise while provides a rich variety of attractive activities for visitors like island hopping, scuba diving, kite boarding, sea walker, SUP Board, and especially Fly Board. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 6-7: Nha Trang Relaxation & Recreation
Enjoy the freedom of two full days at your own disposal to go swimming and enjoy tranquil water and white silky beach. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Other travel activities include:
- Swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving tours in beautiful islets such as Hon Mun, Hon Mot, Dao Khi.
- Participating in special tour activities such as kite boarding, island hopping, SUP board, or Flyboard.
- Enjoying hot spring and mud bathing in Thap Ba Hot Springs.
Additional hot spots are:
1. Vinpearl land
A recreational area harmoniously linked with the five-star international Vinpearl Resort Nha Trang, Vinpearl Amusement Park is built on an area of approximately 200,000m2 and consists of many modern and unique large-scale facilities comparable to the leading entertainment parks across the region and the world. Read more.
2. Nha Trang Sailing Club
This is the most popular bar/disco in Nha Trang. An open-air bar/restaurant situated right on the beach, with a huge dancefloor and pool table. The club has the best music playing in Nha Trang and the real party starts after 11.00 PM.
Happy Hour is 8:30 PM to 10:30 PM. A regular evening involves the beer bong challenge and dancing up on top of the bar. Outside you can admire the ocean and listen to the waves crashing over the sound of the music.
3. Popular Destinations
- PO NAGAR CHAM TOWER: One of the significant historical and religious relics of the Champa Kingdom, consists of eight towers constructed between the 7th and 12th century. Read more.
- HON CHONG PROMONTORY: Hon Chong consists of two enormous groups of massive rocks lying by the sea at the foot of La San Hill with disorder lying rocks resulted from tide’s erosion. The grand group of rocks off-shore is called Hon Chong. The Chong Rock consisting a square-shaped block lying on a flatter and bigger one. Read more.
Day 8: Nha Trang – Saigon Departure
Free until check out time. Car transfer to the airport for a connecting flight from Nha Trang to Saigon and then back to your home country. Say goodbye Vietnam and hope to see you soon.
- Hotel accommodation based with daily breakfast
- Meals as indicated on the program
- Private (A/C) transfers and transportation on tours
- Sightseeing and entrance fees on tour
- English speaking guide as indicated on the program
- Mineral water and cold towel on car/van/bus
- VIP greet and meet service at the arrival airport
- Vietnam visa processing service
- Meals, drinks and other personal expenses
- International and domestic flights
- Payment transfer fee
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary