ReviewsNo reviews yet
- Destination: Hue, Vietnam
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour Type: Short Tour, Half-day Tour, Cooking Class
- Tour Time: 8:30 am to 1 pm
- Highlights: Ancient village, Historical site, Thien Mu pagoda, Local handicraft, Cooking class.
If you are a food enthusiast looking to indulge in local cuisine while exploring the beautiful Thuy Bieu region of Hue, then the Thuy Bieu Cycling Tour and Cooking Class is the perfect activity for you. This unique experience offers a perfect blend of sightseeing and hands-on cooking classes.
Hue is a beautiful former imperial city of Vietnam, imbued with historical relics associated with the last feudal dynasty of Vietnam and a peaceful and poetic atmosphere. Let's explore the culture, history, and daily life activities of the people of Hue today. You will visit iconic landmarks of Hue such as the Perfume River, Thien Mu Pagoda, and the historical site of the Elephant and Tiger Arena. You can also relax in the shade of fragrant marian plum trees and the peacefulness of Thuy Bieu village with activities such as cycling, visiting local craft villages, and taking part in cooking classes to learn about the typical dishes of Hue city.
- 8:30 am: Pickup from your hotel.
- Dragon boat ride to visit Thien Mu Pagoda - Hue iconic historic Buddhist temple that dates back to the 17th century.
- 10 am: Visit Huong Quan village, cycling through the cool and shady gardens of marian plum trees.
- 10:30 am: Visit one of the traditional Hue-style "ruong" houses. The house has a lifespan of hundreds of years and is a typical example of Hue garden house architecture. Additionally, here you will enjoy tea and listen to the host's stories about the history of the house.
- 11 am: Learn about everyday life of villagers such as making incense, making joss paper, etc.
- Visit a family that makes paintings and learn about rural art. The paintings here mainly reflect a desire for a peaceful, happy, and prosperous life.
- 12 pm: Enjoy lunch at the garden house with fresh ingredients from local farms.
- 12:30 pm: Join cooking class for making marian plum sweet jam or Hue-style traditional cakes.
- 1 pm: Relax with a 30-minute pomelo and herbal foot bath.
- The program will end by visiting the cultural heritages of Ho Quyen - Voi Re, here used to take place the life-or-death battles between elephants and tigers.
- Returning to your hotel.
- Local tour guide
- Dragon boat ride
- Travel insurance
- Bicycle rental
- Entrance fees and experiences in Thuy Bieu village
- Thanh Tra sweet jam cooking class
- Foot bath service
- Lunch at Thuy Bieu Pomelo restaurant
- Other beverages are not included in the program
- Personal expenses