Known for its variety and breadth of cuisine, Saigon is often dubbed the food capital of Vietnam.
This city, in contrast to the traditional Hanoi, is a modern and vibrant place. Vibrant in its nightlife, and in its culinary scene of numerous tastes from Vietnam regions and other countries. In these diverse range of choice, here are the exclusively picked restaurants for those who love spacious, luxurious setting, good quality food and beverages at reasonable price. This guide is to help you navigate easier in your next trip to Saigon.
Features: Lebanese, Middle Eastern, Halal dishes, beautiful interior, a place for family and friends
Lively belly dance performance on selected nights.
- Address: No. 21 Ngo Duc Ke Street, District 1, HCMC
- Opening hours: 11AM – Late Daily
- Tel: +84 28 38 222 188
Features: Vietnamese cuisine, the city’s most charming dining venues – old French villa with quiet outdoor garden, fresh ingredients, great value for money, just steps from the Park Hyatt.
- Address: 74/7 Hai Ba Trung Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Tel: +84 28 3825 1676
- Opening hours: 11AM – 11PM
Features: Vietnamese cuisine – iconic dishes from North, Mid to South Vietnam, classy French colonial style.
- Address: 15 Dinh Tien Hoang Street, Da Kao Ward, Ho Chi Minh City
- Tel: +84 28 3911 7261
- Opening hours: 8AM – 10:30PM
Features: Indian cuisine, luxurious and spacious setting, top-notch food services.
Recommendation: In case you are not a spicy lover, tell the staff to reduce the spiciness of curry to customized taste for foreigners.
- Address: 39A – 39B Ngo Duc Ke Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC
- Tel: +84 28 39304839 / +84 28 39302468
- Opening hours: 11AM – 11PM
Ngon Villa Saigon (Vietdeli)
Features: Vietnamese traditional cuisine, located inside atmospheric French villa, All-You-Can-Eat concept.
A haven of tranquility for diners looking out for authentic Vietnamese taste.
- Address: 193 Hai Ba Trung Street, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
- Tel: +84 28 3939 3888
- Opening hours: 11AM – 1:30PM and 5:00PM – 9:30PM
King BBQ buffet
Features: Korean grilled beef BBQ (KingBBQ), hot pot, buffet, staff support in grilling at table
Eat til you drop!
+ KING BBQ SAIGON CENTER L5-03, 5th floor, Saigon Center, 65 Le Loi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
+ King BBQ Buffet Ho Tung Mau 84 Ho Tung Mau Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Opening hours: 10AM – 10PM
Pachi Pachi Japanese BBQ restaurant
Feature: Japanese style, meat grilled on table with modern equipment, perfect selection for friend gathering, the rich flavour of dipping sauce blends with the fragrant sauce and chilli, mashed garlic.
- Address: 52 Mac Dinh Chi Street, District 1, HCMC
- Opening hours: Mon – Thu: 10AM – 10PM Fri – Sun:10AM – 11PM
- Price: 50,000 – 220,000
In BBQ Garden, you will have occasion to enjoy grilled dishes from beef, chicken, pork as beef rolled with cheese, grilled squid with chilli and salt, grilled prawn with chilli and salt to various of seafood as shrimp, crab, squid, fish…
It is considered as a delicious grilled restaurant in HCMC that impresses the heart of foreign customers.
- Address: 135A Nam Ky Khoi Nghia Street, District 1, HCMC)
- Opening Hour: 11AM – 11PM
- Price: 29,000 – 230,000
Sushi Tei restaurant
Features: Singaporean sushi chain, outstanding presentation, extensive menu, affordable price.
- Address: 200A Ly Tu Trong Street, District 1, HCMC; 41-47 Dong Du Street, District 1, HCMC
- Opening hour: 11AM – 11PM Everyday
- Price range: 35,000 – 300,000
Features: so-called best Korean fried chicken, warm decor and lighting.
Recommendation: Fried chicken with sauce. Really hearty portions, best to come with family or friends.
- Opening hours: 9AM – 10PM
- Don Chicken 25 Ho Tung Mau Street, District 1, HCMC
- Tel: +84 28 6681 9641
- Don Chicken 67-69 Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, Ben Thanh ward
- Tel: +84 28 6266 6699
Moo beef steak
Features: true quality for romantic quietness, modern interior decor, juicy, soft and delicious steak, center location, excellent services.
Place to go for steak aholic!
- Address: 44 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- Tel: +84 28 3823 3566
- Opening hours: 10:30AM – 2:00PM | 5:30PM- 10:00PM
Plan – K
This is the grilled restaurant in HCMC in relation to Korean flavor. Plan – K is the meaty market – grilled restaurant. Going to Plan -K market to choose whatever meat you like and while on your meal, you will be instructed how to grill meat in correspond to different kinds of meat. Tenderloins in meat are carefully eliminated and delightful decorated with fizzle sound.
- Address: 66S Ly Long Tuong Street, Tan Phong, District 7, 14A5 Thao Dien Street, District 2
- Opening hour:
- Meaty Market – Vina Fresh Meat: 9AM – 9PM
- Plan – K Restaurant: 5AM – 10PM
BBQ & Beer De Salita – Bistro Grill
Located in the center of district 1, DE SALITA restaurant offers Western BBQ. Have you ever tried the spicy flavour and fragrant BBQ flavour from young pork rib of De Salita? If not yet, let’s come to De Salita and sniff impressive after – taste of BBQ. Also, you can try grilled chicken: soft, and sweet, serving with fried rice. All make the reputation for this BBQ restaurant.
- Address: 29 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe, District 1 HCMC
- Opening hour: Lunch 11:00AM – 5:00PM, Dinner 5:00PM – 11:00PM
- Price: VNĐ 180,000 to 400,000
Features: Red chili seafood buffet, river view fine-dining, located as part of 5-star boutique hotel.
- Address: 02 – 06 Phan Van Chuong Street, Crescent Lake, Phu My Hung, District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
- Tel: +84 28 5410 9999
- Top 5 dishes to try in Saigon and where to find them
- Saigon nightlife: What to do in Saigon when the night falls down
- Insider’s guide: Restaurants in Hanoi for Iranians
Should you need further information, contact our travel consultants !